Our pharmacy has board-certified, highly-trained pharmacists that can administer the vaccines listed below. Adams Cumberland Pharmacy offers vaccine administration services on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday weekly.
We will attempt to bill vaccines through your insurance, and the majority of vaccines are fully covered by your insurance provider. If you do not have insurance coverage or the vaccine is not covered by your insurance, our pharmacy offers very reasonable cash prices. If you have any questions about vaccines and whether you quality for a certain vaccine, please call the pharmacy at 717-677-8144.
The following vaccines can be administered at the pharmacy without a prescription for all adults 18 years of age or older (exceptions are noted below):
- Influenza (Flu Vaccine) – Must be 3 years of age or older to receive this vaccine at the pharmacy
- COVID-19 Vaccines – Must be 5 years of age or older to receive this vaccine at the pharmacy
- Hepatitis A Vaccine
- Hepatitis B Vaccine
- Haemophilus influezae (Hib) Vaccine
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Vaccine
- Meningitis Vaccines
- Measles, Mumps & Rubella (MMR) Vaccine
- Pneumococcal Vaccines
- Tdap Vaccines
- Varicella (Chicken Pox) Vaccine
- Shingles Vaccine
- Travel Vaccines – Japanese Encephalitis, Rabies Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis, Typhoid Fever Vaccines
If you want to schedule your Flu, Shingles or COVID-19 Vaccines online… Please click here to schedule an appointment today.